Who we are
Our website address is https://www.animetel.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Data We Collect [Update]
For quiz contests, we have made a separate registration site(register.animetel.com). At the time of registration purpose, they have filled up their Name, Email Id, Age, Country, Gender(optional), and some interest-based questions. We are just using this information for conducting contests and prize distribution. We are also using it to send notification updates only regarding any announcement or our blog-related update through the registered email-id.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates.
Text marketing: With your permission, we may send text messages about our store, new products, and other updates.
We use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To assist in the operation of our Site and to ensure delivery of the Services you need and request.
- To maintain and improve our Services.
- To send you promotional communications. These may include emails to inform you of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you on the Site, surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or possible new services that are offered or may be offered, or other newsletters depending on your settings. You may opt out of receiving such information at any time: such marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.”
- To send you administrative communications. These may include administrative emails, confirmations, technical notices, updates, and security alerts.
- To respond to your comments and questions and provide you with user support.
- To process payments you make via Passion Planner.
- To protect, investigate, and deter fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
Our Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your personal information with our third-party service providers (i.e. third-party processors) who provide services such as data analysis, payment processing, information technology, and related infrastructure, email delivery, and other similar services. We require that our third-party service providers use your personal information only to provide the services we’ve requested. AnimeTel does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent, or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
NOTE TO OUR USERS IN EUROPE
We transfer your personal information(data we collect for registration) from the European Economic Area and Switzerland to India. By submitting your data and/or using our services, you consent to the transfer, storing, and processing of your personal information in India.
Who do we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
Applicable from Date
Last Updated On: 11 November , 2022
If you have any queries kindly contact us through email id firstname.lastname@example.org.